Thursday, July 19, 2007

Anniversary

Well, it was four years ago today that Raymond and I celebrated our marriage. I was remembering our vows today as I was on my morning walk. "With all that I have, and all that I am, I honor you." Four years seems like a big milestone, yet in many ways I feel as if Raymond and I have just always been together. I never imagined that marriage could feel so comfortable, so safe. I feel so much gratitude toward this amazing man. He is an excellent husband and partner. He honors me for who I am and what I bring to our relationship. I hope he feels the same of me.

Raymond, Thank you for these four years. My prayer is that the Lord bless our marriage before Him, and keep us in His will. With all that I have, and all that I am, I honor you today, and everyday. I love you.
Your Kimberly

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love anniversaries! I hope it was an awesome one and many more to come for you guys. I must agree that I love being married!

Laurie said...

Oh, Kim, don't EVER forget how very, very, very, very blessed you are.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...