Sunday, September 30, 2007

Live Long and Prosper

As we learn more and more sign language, we tend to use it more and more in our regular family life. It is common for Raymond to flash me the 'I love you' sign as he heads out the door for work. Well, like in spoken language slip-ups, sometimes the wrong sign comes out. A couple days ago as Raymond was headed out the door he turned to me and said "I love you," while flashing me the 'live long and prosper' hand sign from Star Trek! Ha ha ha!! Oh well, it was a nice sentiment!

3 comments:

Megan's got 47 said...

ROFL, very cute!

Be Inspired Always said...

Too funny! I took signing in college. I remember having to videotape it.



Jillian

Christina said...

LOL I just love seeing little ones do signs...I do the I love you sign all the time with both my girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...