Friday, September 28, 2007

"No!"

Charlie has learned a new word. "No!" He says "no" to almost anything we ask him or tell him these days. Just this afternoon as I was sharing some bits of my sandwich with him I asked him if he would like more, he looked at me and shook his head and said "No!" and signed 'more' at the same time! He also seems to know the correct context for saying no as he emphatically tells us "NO!" as we carry him to his room to change a diaper, get ready for bed, brush teeth, and other annoying little chores we do in life. I am very proud of him learning a new word. He is getting pretty good about learning new words. But I've got to say, I often wish it was "Yes" or "Okay" or "Yeah" in stead of NO! Oh well. He's making some great progress.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...