Friday, October 12, 2007

IT'S A BOY!

We had an ultrasound done early this morning and found out we are going to have another son! We are glad to have had the chance to peek in on this little guy and see that everything looks well.

Interesting fact about our family: It has been over a century since anyone in my husbands family (paternal side) has welcomed a baby girl. I was really sure I would be the rebel mommy to have a daughter. Instead we are holding up this 100 year tradition of sons in my husbands family! Pretty cool!

Now, if we only had a name for this little booger. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Meredith said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Christina said...

That is awesome! Congrats!

Clark Mama said...

Congrats! And good luck with the name! We are due in five weeks...still don't have a middle name...uggghhh!

Ron said...

Wohoo for another Robinson boy! I'll have to think about names. Congratulations!!
-April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...