Saturday, February 9, 2008

35 days and counting

Only 35 days until our official due date of March 15th. I am getting really excited (and even a little impatient) to meet this new little fellow. I am 35 weeks pregnant today, and I am starting to feel tired and big. I am having a hard time keeping up with Charlie!

I've been talking to Charlie a lot about having a baby brother. At this point I think he just thinks belly buttons are called "baby." I don't know that he really understands what is going to happen, but I think he knows something is afoot.

We have a sweet little name for this baby boy that we came up with when Charlie was just a few months old. We were just hanging around with some friends when this name came up, and Ray looked over me and said "what do you think about ________?" I said "I like it!" So there you go! A middle name is yet to be set. I think we will have to meet him before settling on his middle name.

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Soooo you gonna share his name or what?! LOL I can't wait to "meet" your new little guy!

SunflowerMom said...

Yay! How exciting! I am so envious of your homebirth plans. Hope you had a great baby shower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...