Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I got it!

Well, it's been 7 1/2 years (with a two year break in the middle), but I finally achieved my goal: I got Anrold Schwarzenegger's autograph... On my diploma that is! Yeah! I finally received my diploma in the mail today, and it feels so great to have that little piece of paper. I now officially have a BA degree in psychology. Wonder if I'll ever use all that training. I certainly use a lot of what I learned as I parent, so it is coming in handy for something!

We also received our new baby gift in the mail from Nana and Papa today: A new digital camera! It is very cool, and it works great! Ours died this last month--not something you want to be without when you are about to welcome a new baby into the family! Well, now that the camera has arrived we have everything we need for this baby to be born. Thanks Papa and Nana! We really appreciate it! Here are a couple test photos we took today:

Here's a picture of our big boy being silly
Photobucket

And here's one of my diploma autographed by Arnie
Photobucket

2 comments:

~Melissa~ said...

Congratulations! That is a wonderful accomplishment.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...