Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sick!

Charlie and I are a sorry sight. We both have a cough and a cold. Poor Charlie, has a fever that comes and goes, and to top it off is cutting a molar! Poor me, my big, huge belly is aching so badly with all the coughing I've been doing. Ugh. Now we are just hoping Ray's immune system of steel can fend off this nasty little virus. Pray for us when you think of it. This just wasn't a great week to be sick. We had to cancel a couple appointments for Charlie (just yearly check-up stuff). I was planning on organizing our spare room this week. Our midwives are making a home visit Friday night, and I was hoping to get some things in order for their visit. I am being given a Baby Shower this Sunday--the first time I will be able to make it, as I went in to labor on the day of Charlie's Baby Shower. Anyway, as you can see I would like to be feeling better soon! (And so would Charlie, he has been acting pretty pathetic, poor little man).

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Praying you both feel better soon!

~Melissa~ said...

I hope you both start feeling better! It is no fun being sick, and even harder when both mom and a little one are feeling bad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...