Saturday, March 15, 2008

Calvin David

It all started...
Tuesday, March 11 I had the feeling we didn't have much time left in this pregnancy, so I had Ray take a couple pictures to commemorate the last 9 months.
IMG_0065

Sure enough, labor started the next day, Wednesday, March 12 at 7am. And at 4:01am the next day, Calvin David arrived! We will spare you the pictures of us all that were taken right after birth. After 21 hours of labor, trust me when I tell you they are precious photos to treasure, but NOT a pretty sight!

Here he is. Calvin David, 8lbs 8oz, 20 1/2inches long.
IMG_0141

Here's Calvin and Charlie's first time meeting each other. Calvin is half a day old in this picture. We still hadn't put any clothes on him!
IMG_0161

3 days old.
IMG_0178

Checking out this big world.
IMG_0211

8 comments:

Kathy said...

what a beautiful baby. Just perfect. Congratulations.

~Melissa~ said...

He's perfect! I love the name!! Congratulations :)

Tammy and Parker said...

Ah! I am so thrilled for you. He is gorgeous. And so lucky to have such a great big brother!

Mrs.G said...

What a cutie! I love the picture of Charlie and Calvin. Congratulations!!!

Christina said...

Congrats to you! He is gorgeous!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Congratulations!!!! Calvin is so precious! I hope you all are getting rest!

mom2noah said...

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son Calvin. I love the name btw. The picture of the three of you is priceless. Charlie is such a cutie pie. I hope you are all doing well.

Stephanie said...

Just coming back from the dead! Downsyn was down and it killed me, LOL!
I just wanted to stop by and SAY CONGRATULATIONS! CALVIN IS ADORABLE!
You have got a perfect little family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...