Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day

It was low key. Nothing fancy, but it was wonderful spending time with my boys and awesome husband. We went to church and had a sweet time of worship. God really spoke to me yesterday through the message and worship. Man, I needed to hear Him! After church the men put on a Mother's day BBQ for the mom's in the congregation. Raymond made his delicious pasta salad. It was a treat. After the BBQ lunch we headed up to Uncle Ryan's ranch to have another BBQ with Ray's family. I love taking Charlie around on the ranch to pet the horses, watch the chickens, and play with the dogs. We had a great time, but forgot the camera! Oh well. I feel really blessed to be the mom in this wonderful little family of ours!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...