Monday, June 30, 2008

Grace

Sometimes my prayer is that the Lord give me the grace to make it through nap time. A couple weeks ago I wrote about what a sweet reprieve nap time can be for a mommy. But what about those nap times when all I seem to do is run from one crib to the next re-settling a cranky baby or toddler? What happens when both kids get tired and just lose-it at the same time. Something has got to give... Ah well, I do my best to get them settled in, never knowing if I am going about it the 'right' way. Both Charlie and Calvin are sleeping now, and I am catching up on paying some bills and finishing some laundry. It's good to sneak in a little blog time too. God give me grace...

1 comment:

Christina said...

Some days..I wish my 9 and 7 year old still napped...I need some grace too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...