Saturday, July 19, 2008

Five Years

My dear Raymond,

Has it only been 5 years? It seems as if you've always been a part of me. These five years have been incredible. Together we've received 2 B.A.'s and 2 minors, we've helped start a coffee shop, and lived with 3 different roommates. We've had 2 children, and we've learned about and fallen in love with Down Syndrome. I've knitted you one hat and 3/4 of a sweater. You've built me one shelf, one night stand, and 1/4 of a coat rack. We've aquired many instruments, a tortoise, and about a thousand toys. We continue to sing together everyday, and laugh as much as we can. Wow! I wonder what the next five years hold.

You are my best friend!

Your Kimberly

1 comment:

Christina said...

Happy ANniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...