Friday, August 1, 2008

One Post Away

Wow, just realized I'm one post away from 100 posts! Blogging has been so much fun. I guess some moms make scrap books and others blog! I never did have enough patience for scrap-booking, although I'm determined to make each of my boys a baby book!

Anyway, I've been MIA lately, and it's not for lack of something to write about. Calvin had a check-up, Charlie had his last day of 'school' for the summer session, Uncle Russ is getting married this weekend, Nana and Papa are up, we are apartment hunting... Man, things are really hopping around here! I will soon fill you in on all our excitement. Now if I could just get a few minutes to myself without falling asleep!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

can't wait to get the low down. YAY on 100!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...