Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Culprit

Calvin has a double ear infection. He is actually feeling much better today after two days of antibiotics. No more fever, back to his playful, smiley little self. I feel so bad that he went the whole weekend without any relief. I had assumed his fever was due to a virus because I had come down with a fever of the same grad on the same day as he. Mine went away within 48 hours, his hung on. Now we know why.

Little piece of family trivia: Charlie has never had an ear infection, and in fact has never taken antibiotics. This is my first time treating an ear infection as a mom.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I hope he is getting back to feeling better really soon! I didn't have to deal with many ear infections with my girls either.

Jamie said...

I've done the same thing...it is so hard to know if you should take them to the doctor or not. I've been surprised more than once with a double ear infection in one kid or the other. I'm glad Calvin is feeling better!

SunflowerMom said...

Poor Calvin! Hope her doesn't get another for a long time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...