Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He Crawled!

Calvin crawled today! What a feat! He has been getting up on his hands and knees for just about a week, and today he actually put it all together and started crawling! It is pretty awkward just yet. He does it when there is something in front of him that he really, really wants. He starts out crawling toward what he wants, and when he gets close enough, he dives for it. He is 7 months and 1 day old. Seems so young. Charlie was 14 months when he started to crawl, and up until that point was quite happy to sit in one place. Calvin on the other hand, well, he has wanted to get moving ever since he was old enough to start playing with toys and interacting with his environment. I think we are going to have our hands full very soon!

I will post pictures and some video as soon as I can, but for the moment we are accessing the internet through dial-up, so will have to wait until next week to upload larger files. (Hopefully the phone company will get our DSL up and running by then... or so they say.)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! I remember when my kids started crawling. They would be right next to me and the next time I looked down, they'd be gone and I'd have to go looking for them!

SunflowerMom said...

Yay, Calvin!!! You are growing so fast little man!

Stephanie said...

YAY Calvin, GOOD JOB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...