Thursday, October 2, 2008

Moving!

We are moving... in two days!

We have been looking all summer for the perfect little place to rent. And, we found it. It is in a great neighborhood in town, on a dead end street. A tiny little two bedroom house, almost a cottage, but it has a garage with laundry hook-ups. We have been packing and cleaning all week, and plan to have a pizza party tomorrow with family who will help us pack some more and load our furniture into Uncle Ryan's trailer. On Saturday a bunch of friends from church will be joining us to move all our stuff. It is nice that we are only moving about 2 miles away. It will make things a little easier I hope.

The cottage is rented by a very sweet couple who live right next door. It has a fenced in yard, perfect for the kids. We will be having to pair down our belongings significantly, but have been meaning to anyway. It is the perfect opportunity to "de-stuff-ify" a bit. The house is a short walk to a park, it is on the bike path that leads to church, and is just around the corner from the elementary school. It seems like a very sweet place, and we are very excited to move in.

I will post pictures as soon as I can, but our internet will be off until next Wednesday, so... I'll say bye until then.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations! The house sounds great!

I'm sending you a blog award! Please go check my blog (when you have time) to get it!

SunflowerMom said...

Your new house sounds cute as a button! Hope all goes well and you can get settled in soon.

Christina said...

I agree, your new house sounds cute! By now you've moved in..I hope your settling in nicely and can't wait to see pics!

SunflowerMom said...

I nominated you for the Kick Ass Blogger Club, in case you haven't been nominated already! Check out my blog for info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...