Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunting

On Saturday our family went to Horse Mountain with Uncle Russ and Auntie Renee, and Uncle Ryan and his girlfriend Cassie and her family. We went to go hunt down a Christmas tree! We chose a cute little silver tip fur that we have situated on top of the entertainment center armoire.

Here we are with our tree.
Photobucket

We had a picnic by the road-side in a sunny spot.
Photobucket

Okay, I don't know what I think about these sunglasses. Looks pretty wiley.
Photobucket

5 comments:

SunflowerMom said...

Okay, Doug and I were just saying that Christmas in Cali or FL is not "real Christmas", but you guys sure make it sound nice! Hiking out to find your perfect little tree- lovely!

Kim said...

Haha! Okay, there is only a very small portion of California that is anything like FL. The rest has cold weather, snow, rain, etc. We are definitely "in the sticks," way up north in Humboldt County. Nothing could be more different that FL where we are! ;-)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Okay, those pictures looks so nice. It's pouring down rain here today. I'm jealous!

Jamie said...

Hi Kim - tell Ray that Jamie says he looks like a "rock star" in his glasses...

Jenny said...

Hello! Your family is beautiful! I saw your blog at Downsyn and your Charlie reminds me so much of my Samuel. Samuel is 2 1/2 and is the light of my life along with our new baby Matthew:) You can check ours out at www.theeversadventure.blogspot.com

Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...