Friday, February 27, 2009

Snipets from the week

Calvin is finally, Finally sleeping better at night. And mommy and daddy are too.

Charlie looks like an angel when he sleeps. He looks like an angel all the time, mostly.

Calvin can get up from the floor and walk 6 steps with an over-sized board book in his hands. Calvin loves books. (Calvin will be getting books for his birthday. Shhh.)

If I had a dime for every time Calvin ate something off the kitchen floor... I sweep several times a day, how does he find these morsels?

More about Calvin. He is the sweetest thing ever. When I look at him, I can feel my heart grow three sizes in my chest.

When Charlie wants us to carry him down the stairs he stands at the top with his arms stretched out and asks for a hug.

I have a new cousin named Gabriel Atlas, born December 8, and I am finally sending a gift out to him today. I can't help it. This forgetfulness thing is genetic.

Can being overtired cause a kid to come down with a fever? Charlie missed his second day of preschool because of a random fever and feeling yuck. I wondered if we had pushed him too much by having him go the full day on Monday. By Wednesday he was fine.

I'm knitting a bag out of yarn I spun on my spinning wheel. The yarn is pretty un-even, but perfect for a bag.

1 comment:

BrendaLou said...

knitting of your own spun yarn...I'm impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...