Thursday, March 19, 2009

Off to Sac Town, and a few B-day Pics

Ray and I are so excited to be leaving the county tomorrow. We are quite remote up here in Humboldt county. A strange little redwood island within California. It is nice to, once and a while, leave the woods for the city. We are going to a conference in Sacramento for a couple days, and taking the kids with us.

Before we skip town, I thought a certain set of Grandparents would want to see these pictures of Calvin's Birthday party.

Here you go Nana and Papa! We miss you!

I'm naked and everyone is staring at me.
Photobucket

Oooo!
Photobucket

Let me fix this...
Photobucket

I like it, mom!
Photobucket

Presents too? Awesome!
Photobucket

This day is turning out to be ALRIGHT! :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awh so much fun! Nothing better than mushing a birthday cake on your 1st Birthday! WTG Calvin!

SunflowerMom said...

1 already! What a big boy!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

:) You have an award waiting for you on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...