Monday, June 8, 2009

Guess Who...

...went poop on the potty today??!!

Photobucket

He was so proud of himself! He walked over to his potty and said, "poop," then made a grunting noise. I asked him if he wanted to poop on his "froggy potty," to which he replied, "yes!" So, down came the pants, off with the diaper, and 5 minutes later he told me he was done! Just like that! I was out of chocolate chips (for a reward), but he was so pleased with himself anyway. He carried the pot to the toilet and helped me dump out his, well, dump. Then he flushed it down while we all waved bye-bye (Calvin was audience to the whole affair). Last, he stood on the step-stool to wash his hands in the sink. He was so excited about what he did. I was excited, too! Yay for Charlie!!!

3 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Hurrah for Charlie!!!! Good job going potty.

BrendaLou said...

I'm so proud of him (and YOU!)too. what a big day it is for all of us when we go poop in the potty.

SunflowerMom said...

Yay for Charlie! Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...