Friday, July 31, 2009

Language Development 2

Mommy: (Runs after giggling 16 month old boy) "Calvin, we need to change your diaper."

Calvin: (Still giggling) "Nnnnnooooooooo!

Mommy: (Against her better judgment...) "Do you want to hold the Butt Paste while I change your diaper?" (I usually call it diaper paste, but the name of this particular brand really is "Butt Paste".)

Calvin: (Happily holds tube of paste and submits to a diaper change.) "Butt Pace!"

Later that day:

"Butt Pace! Butt Pace!"

Before bed time:

"Butt Pace! Butt Pace! Butt Pace!"

Next Morning:

"Nurse... Butt Pace!"

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

ROFL you asked for it! LOL

Steven said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Deborah

http://maternitymotherhood.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...