Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spiders

Ever since Charlie and I brushed the spider webs off the outside of the house yesterday, I keep finding spiders crawling all around the inside of our house!

I felt a little bad to do away with all their handiwork, and I even left a few of the 'prettier' webs, but now we've a number of homeless spiders roaming around the walls and carpet. (How did they get inside?)

My neighbor, an amateur entomologist, assures me that spiders rarely actually bite folks, but still...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yikes! Glad you said this, we have a TON on our front porch that I was about to go clear out (I've been joking that it looks like they're about to web us into our house!) but if it means they might come IN the house, maybe I'll leave them be!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...