Thursday, November 19, 2009

Potty Talk

So the other day Calvin and I were doing a little shopping at Target. Halfway through our trip we made a pit stop to the ladies restroom.

Well, as Calvin stood in the stall with me he started to say (with ferver) what he always says when he sees a potty, "Poop! Poop! Poop! Poop!"

Now, Calvin seems to think that the more times he says a word the more likely the person he is speaking to will understand his train of thought. I must not have been catching on because he kept repeating over and over, "Poop! Poop!"

Embarrassed by my toddler and a restroom with every stall occupied I could only say, "Yes, Calvin, you are thinking of when you poop on your potty."

Of course when we flushed the toilet he waved at the swirling water and offered a, "Bye Bye!" Awe Calvin, he makes my life so rich... and so comical!

2 comments:

SunflowerMom said...

Hee hee! At least he wasn't checking each stall for poops!

heidi marie said...

lol! ahhhh...too funny. the things kids say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...