Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another Thing He Says

This morning Calvin reminded me of another cute thing he says.

First thing in the morning, or in the afternoon when he wakes from his nap, he will simply state, "Talvin all done."

You know, 'cause he is all done sleeping. I think I shall start moaning, "Mommy NOT all done!" in the mornings when the alarm goes off.

Oh, and that wasn't a typo. He pronounces his name with a "T" in front.

And you know, it is funny how when you here a word pronounced the same way time and time again you will eventually default to that pronunciation. These days, I often find myself saying something like, "Talvin, are you ready for some wunch?"

1 comment:

TwolittleN's said...

Hi Kim, Just wanted to say "Hi". I found your blog from your response to my "tricks to stop a runner" post. Your boys are close in age like mine! They are adorable!! And Congrats on the new baby-to-be, how exciting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...