Sunday, March 13, 2011

Calvin is 3!

Today my funny, amazing, clever, industrious little Calvin David turned 3!

Dear Calvin,

Wow! You are 3!

Calvin, you are amazing. I just can't imagine our lives with out you.



I am so proud of you, Calvin. You are such a smart little person, so curious. I just know that you will have a profound effect on the world. I pray each day that God will give us the wisdom to parent and guide you in the way that you should go.



I am so privileged to be your mom. To hang out with you day after day. To eavesdrop on your play, and enjoy your interests. You have taught me so much about machinery, trains, and monster trucks.

I love you so much, sweety little boy. Happy Birthday!

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

Ilisa Ailts said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Calvin!

3 is fun and so is your name!

sayuri.riecke. said...

most memorable Calivinism "Rock is something you do." I hope your lil guy had a fantastic bday!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...