Thursday, September 1, 2011

He says to me..

This afternoon I picked up a hanger that was in a pile of Calvin's things, and he says,

"Stop!  That is my tool!"

"Oh, sorry.  Here you go," I say.

"I need this to make my babies," he dutifully informs me.



Reminds me of Ray's smug answer he used to give when we were first married and friends would ask when we planned to have children.  Ray used to say, "Just as soon as we learn how."

Of course, now people ask us when we will stop, so we say, "Just as soon as we figure out why it keeps happening."


Well, according to Calvin there are tools involved.  Next he tells me, "I'm making baby girls, here."

Okay, you have my attention. 

We apparently have a lot to learn about making babies around here.  Especially how to get a girl baby.  Thankfully, Calvin is full of ideas and methods.


But before you think we Robinson's are ready for another baby around the house, Calvin's finished this bit of education by pointing to Miles and saying, "I'm just going to get rid of this guy here, and make  a baby girl for us, and name her Beeber."

Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.  And lets maybe leave the name choosing to Mom and Dad, shall we?



1 comment:

Cindy said...

Beeber! Too funny! And I love your answers to people who ask about more or less children. Very clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...