Sunday, August 12, 2012

In which Calvin accuses Daddy of calling Mommy a pig...

This Calvinism really needs a cartoon strip to show Mama's looks of disapproval combine with Daddy's look of why-are-you-doing-this-to-me during this little family conversation:

Calvin:  Daddy... Why do you call Mommy a pig?

Daddy:  What?!  I don't call Mommy a pig!

Mommy:  (Hand moves to hip.  Eyebrow raises.)

Calvin:  I hear you call Mommy a little pig.  Why?

Daddy:  Calvin, I have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Calvin:  Ya, Daddy.  I heard you!  You ALWAYS call Mommy a little pig.

Daddy:  Oh ya?  When?  Tell me how.

Calvin:  You call her "Babe", Daddy. 

Daddy:  (Relieved)  Oh... Calvin, I'm not calling her a pig... it is just a nice name people call each other when they love each other.

Calvin:  Huh?

Mommy:  ROFL

2 comments:

Donnie, Allison, Micah, and Emma said...

This is a gold medal Calvinism! Loved this because I refer to Allison as babe sometimes too.

Cindy said...

Too funny! I could almost see Daddy beginning to sweat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...