Sunday, November 25, 2012

Calvin's Isms

If I can sneak another thankfulness post in...

I am thankful through and through for this kid here...


This Calvin boy.  He is quick witted, curious to a fault, always a step ahead of me.  This kid.  What would life be without him, well, besides more quiet?  ;)  He is a wonder, that Calvin, and I am thankful for him and his isms.

And with that, a few fresh Calvinisms for you:


Rolling up burritos with his daddy, Calvin observes, "These burritos are a lot like 'shushi'."
Uh, sorta, I guess.


Joking with his Papa about the difference between chickens and turkeys, Calvin corrected, "Papa!  Turkeys are bigger and have beards growing out of their belly buttons!" 
Ummmm.....


And finally, Calvin ponders aloud the question that four years olds have been asking through the ages, "Why does the cheese stand alone?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...