Saturday, March 2, 2013

Communication and Interpretation

Sooo... Buster's coat was getting pretty long.  To the point where it was beginning to get easily matted and more difficult to brush out.  Time for the groomer.



She asked, "So what do you want me to do with it?"

I said, "Oh, I don't know.  Just make it short enough so we don't have to come too often."

No problem.

Well...  Guess next time I should bring a picture, or give a specific length.  Poor Buster!




When Calvin first saw him he laughed for two minutes straight, hardly catching a breath.

Charlie said, "Put his hair back!"  That is what I wanted to say, too.  The groomer was very nice, and I did not let on I was disappointed.  I mean really, I had no idea what I was even asking for, and I bet we won't have to have him groomed for a good, long time.

"It'll grow back," we keep telling ourselves.  In the mean time we just laugh or shake our heads every time we look at him.


It was a big day for this little puppy-boy (as Miles calls him).  Glad it's done.  Now... let's grow some hair!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...