Monday, September 30, 2013

Big Guy!

Did I tell you 'Big Guy' started preschool?


Well, he did!

He feels pretty great about it.  This 'Mellow Miles', our shy little cuddle bug baby who just decided to be big this year.  And by big we mean confident.  Outgoing.  Talkative. Walk into a room and own it.

These Robinson boys blow us away with their wonderful awesomeness and knack for developmental surprises.  I don't get it.  If it's good and it's coming from my kid, I assure you I don't know how it got there, but I'm just as struck as you.  If it's something naughty, well, they could at least change their tone of voice to not sound so much like mine.  No, I'm kidding (a little bit).  I'm just trying to say, wow.  I love these guys.  Daily I watch them unfold into these people that I not only love, but I really like.  And I'm proud of them--all of them--from big brother Charlie, to Mr. Mastermind Calvin David, right down to our sweet baby Miles.  Not so much a baby anymore.  But don't tell him, k?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...